Friday, May 8, 2009

Busy Part II

The last few weeks have been crazy. All I can say is that I am glad it's over. Between all of the prep that went into the memorial and the working groups this week I have not had anytime for HAM radio. I hope to put a stop to that ASAP.

If I'm not mistaken, Dayton is coming up shortly. I would love go and with a little luck I might be able to put something together. What an experience that would be.

I have not QA'd my PFR-3's BLT yet. I hope to get a chance to work on it this weekend. There may not be anything wrong, but my gut tells me that I did something wrong during the construction. The transmitter and receiver are working perfect which I am very happy about. I'll post more info shortly along with the test QSO's that I made with it on 20, 30 and 40m.

Tomorrow morning I am taking a friend of mine to the local test session. His name is Mike and with any luck he'll be a licensed ham tomorrow.

72 for now.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

W6EOD

W6EOD
Water falls near Gotemba, Japan

Followers